June 2020 – Philanthropy During a Pandemic
Learn about virtual fundraising events and auctions along with virtual appeals and major gift cultivation during these unprecedented times.
Bart Darfler – Darfler Benefit Auctions & Consulting
- The next normal; virtual fundraising events
- A lot has changed in fundraising events. What hasn’t
- Changing roles are the key to a successful virtual fundraising event
- Ideas to engage, entertain, and educate
- Don’t reinvent the wheel; resources
Steven Pratapas – Fundraising Consultant – Pratapas Associates, LLC
- Virtual appeals
- Virtual major gift cultivation
- Key steps to take getting the appointment, building the case, and cultivating the gift
PDF of Bart Darfler’s presentation slides:
PDF of Steve Pratapas’ presentation slides:
May 2020 – Digging Deep: Getting to the Root of Donor Acquisition
How many of us find ourselves saying, “We need more new donors”?
When it comes to donor acquisition, developers must dig deep and do the work necessary to really secure the future of our organizations.
Learn how to include a donor acquisition strategy into an overall fundraising plan!
Mentioned during Q&A for donor follow-up videos: Thankview